Tuesday, July 18, 2017

And then there were Prizms

As someone who liked the finest refractors back in the day, I was disappointed when they were discontinued for basketball and later football. It wasn't until this past year that I became aware of Panini Prizm Prizms, a modern day refractor, if you will. Panini has taken the concept to new heights, however. I'm playing a few years of catch up. Here are some varieties of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar I've picked up lately. 

 Green

 Light blue

 Ruby wave

 Orange

Orange wave

 Red white and blue

 Silver

 Flash

Mojo

1 comment:

  1. They only started calling the standard Prizm a Silver Prizm last year. Silly if you ask me. But I like them all. the Orange Wave were retail blaster exclusive. I pulled a Porzingis so I was happy about that!

    ReplyDelete