Monday, February 20, 2017

President's Day

I spent a good chunk of my day off going thru Beckett checklists and updating my want lists. I went player by player thru 2002, 2003, and 2004. There are several new additions to the want list if you can help me out.

My goal each year is to obtain one card of every Red Sox player. I start with the Topps team set, followed by team sets of their minor league teams. Then I see who's missing and scrounge around through other brands to find them. I prefer cards from the main sets over higher priced relics, autographs, parallels and low print runs. But sometimes that's all there is.

I was really surprised today to learn that Dustin Pedroia had a few cards made in 2004. That was totally under my radar all these years. I'm hoping to fill that one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment