Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Baseball Cards from COMC

First, an update on the bats.  Last week the guy I previously mentioned came out and installed some cones in the entrance points on the house's exterior.  The cone allows the bats to leave the attic but not get back in.  Since they are most likely hibernating now in this part of the country, it'll be spring before they leave.  Let's hope this does the trick.

Second, I have a few more cards from a recent COMC purchase which I haven't shared yet.

Manuel Margot from 2016 Elite Extra Edition Future Threads.  This is the only Red Sox card of Margot that I could find from 2016.  I wish there had been one where he wasn't sharing the card with a Padres version of himself.

 Willie McCovey, 1971 Topps

Brooks Robinson, 1971 Topps.  I didn't notice when I bought this one that there was writing on it.

Gaylord Perry, 1971 Topps

Jim Kaat, 1971 Topps
 

Kevin Youkilis, 2005 Upper Deck.  This one completes the team set.

No comments:

Post a Comment