Thursday, December 28, 2017

Buchholz Rookie Autographs for Trade

The first card shown here has been on my want list for a long time. In fact, it worked it's way all the way up the charts to #6 on my most wanted baseball cards list. I was finally able to nab it on eBay last week. It was in a Clay Buchholz rookie card lot. I paid a little more than I wanted to, but the other cards in the lot looked to have good trade value so I went for it.

2008 Finest Refractors Autographs Clay Buchholz RC. This is the one I wanted and is not for trade.

But the rest below are new trade bait!

2008 Upper Deck UD Premier Rookie Signatures Clay Buchholz RC

2008 Upper Deck Timeline SP Clay Buchholz RC

2008 Finest Autographs Clay Buchholz RC

Let me know if you're interested in any of the last three.

No comments:

Post a Comment