Sunday, August 20, 2017

Stadium Club Pack

I was at Target today and made a tangent over to the baseball card aisle. An employee was stationed at a little demo table, blocking the aisle. I didn't look closely, but the promo was something about $5 off your purchase and Allegra allergy tablets.

"Where should we set up the promotional display today, boss?"

"Put it in front of the baseball card aisle. Nobody ever goes there. Just be sure to leave a little space in case a little kid wants through there."

I politely squeezed my way by and picked up a pack of Stadium Club. I was hoping for Donruss because I still need Moncada and Benintendi, but they only had Optic.

Here's what was in the pack.


Russell is going to P-Town Tom, but Bryce and the rest are available for trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment